The risk of getting the illness in the UK is low.
If you have recently returned from China or have been in close contact with someone who has recently returned and you develop a fever, cough or shortness of breath, you should follow the advice at the below links. Please do not leave your home and call NHS 111 immediately.
For the latest information please go to:
Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) is a new respiratory illness that has not previously been seen in humans.
We are asking people to take simple, common-sense steps to avoid close contact with other people as much as possible, like they would with other flu viruses.
Where possible, you should avoid having visitors to your home, but it’s ok for friends, family or delivery drivers to drop off food.
MEMORY CAFE DATES 2018-2019
What is a memory cafe and who is it for?
• Memory cafés offer peer support, advice, information and activities for people with memory problems, such as dementia, and their carers
• Teas, coffees and light refreshments are available.
• Ultimately, memory cafés are a place where you will be understood and accepted.
• They are designed to be fun, social places, where you can catch up with people you may already know and meet new people, who are, or perhaps have been, in a similar situation to yourself.
• We have a wonderfully friendly group of people who attend the memory cafés and people who are new are always made very welcome.
• We hope to see you there.
Please review the blow leaflet for full information on dates/location/service
Memory Cafe Leaflet